Perhaps the greatest desire of health care professionals, wellness coaches, and others working with people in distress is helping them enjoy healthier, happier lives. Yet, the demands and stress of modern life can lead to complicated cases and limited results.
Xiao Dao training offers practitioners a comprehensive yet simple framework to go to the next level — a way to more quickly achieve profound results without making a mistake. By providing the right opportunities, skills, and environment, the body can show what’s going on and reconnect with its natural healing abilities.
Today many people look outside themselves to improve their health by eating better foods and exercising. The biggest missing piece is what’s happening inside. How well our digestive system functions is key.
It’s also about how our bodies digest and process the stresses, challenges, and emotions that lead to illness. Xiao Dao helps clean out the body, restore balance, and strengthen our ability to digest everything
What the Program Offers
Developed by Grand Master Nan Lu after 35 years of clinical practice as a doctor of Chinese medicine, Xiao Dao represents a vastly different concept not found in a book. Participants receive:
- Practical content on Xiao Dao theory and applications to a wide range of conditions
- A multidimensional view of the Five Element Consciousness Framework and inseparable relationships
- Teachings about unique acupoints for stimulating specific meridians with or without needles
- Guidance on using beneficial foods and herbal formulas that support digestion
- Qigong practices to increase the body’s energy and enhance innate capabilities
- Continuing education credits from established institutions for those who qualify
Who Will Benefit
This training program is invaluable for those seeking a deeper, integrative approach to enhance their practice. For acupuncturists, Xiao Dao goes beyond traditional methods by allowing a diagnosis to reveal itself. It offers medical doctors a unified view of mind-body-spirit and the power of emotions and beliefs. It resonates with psychotherapists, wellness coaches, and meditation teachers who seek better ways of guiding their clients’ development and progress.
A simple yet transformative approach, Xiao Dao:
- Enables the body to show the root cause behind a condition
- Eliminates the human error of misdiagnosis
- Focuses on health in place of illness and disease
- Enhances the digestive functions of major organ systems for deep healing to occur
- Can be used in any health care or counseling setting
- Supports an individual’s healing process, growth, and development
- Follows Natural Law and the Five Element Consciousness Framework
Results depend on meeting the requirements of Natural Law. The first step is changing our beliefs about disease and health. When we see only illness and disease, the opportunities for health are limited. When we see only health, the opportunities for life are limitless.
What Continuing Education Credits are Offered?
We are pleased to partner with two organizations. The University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences has granted 11 credits for physicians, psychiatrists, and doctors of osteopathy, and NCCAOM has granted 11.5 credits for diplomates in acupuncture and oriental medicine. See details below.