Perhaps the greatest desire of health care professionals, wellness coaches, and others working with people in distress is helping them enjoy healthier, happier lives. Yet, the demands and stress of modern life can lead to complicated cases and limited results. By providing the right information, opportunities, skills, and environment, the body can show what’s going on and reconnect with its natural healing abilities.
The Xiao Dao protocol gives practitioners the opportunity to focus their talent and skills on life itself, Consciousness, and Qi. Health is more than how well the body and mind work. It’s also about the influence of inseparable relationships and how our bodies digest and process the stresses, challenges, and emotions that lead to illness. Xiao Dao strengthens our ability to digest anything.
What the Program Offers
Developed by Grand Master Nan Lu after 35 years of clinical practice as a doctor of Chinese medicine, Xiao Dao represents a vastly different concept not found in a book. Participants receive:
- Practical content on Xiao Dao theory and applications to address a wide range of conditions
- Application of Natural Law and the Five Element Consciousness Framework
- Qigong practices to increase the body’s energy and enhance innate capabilities
- Guidance on using beneficial foods and herbal formulas that support healing
- Teachings about unique acupoints for stimulating specific meridians with or without needles
- Continuing education credits from established institutions for those who qualify
Who Receives Continuing Education Credits
This activity has been planned and implemented by the Traditional Chinese Medicine World Foundation to meet the accreditation requirements of two institutions. The University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences will grant up to 11 continuing medical education credits to physicians, psychiatrists, and doctors of osteopathy participating in this two-day training program. The National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine will grant up to 11 professional development activity points to diplomates in acupuncture and oriental medicine.
Who Will Benefit
This training program is invaluable for those seeking a deeper, integrative approach to enhance their practice. For acupuncturists, Xiao Dao goes beyond traditional methods by allowing a diagnosis to reveal itself. It offers medical doctors and others a fascinating glimpse into the power of mind-body-spirit and the impact of emotions and beliefs. It resonates with psychotherapists, wellness coaches, and meditation teachers who seek more profound ways of guiding their clients’ development and progress.
A Simple Yet Transformative Approach, Xiao Dao:
- Allows the body to show the root cause behind a condition
- Eliminates the human error of misdiagnosis
- Looks at purpose and interrelationships instead of illness and disease
- Enhances mind-body-spirit relationships for deep healing to occur
- Can be used in any health care or counseling setting
- Supports an individual’s healing process, growth, and development
Results depend on meeting the requirements of Natural Law. The first step is changing our beliefs about disease and health. When we see only illness and disease, the opportunities for health are limited. When we see only health, the opportunities for life are limitless.
What Continuing Education Credits are Offered?
The National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) will grant up to 11.5 professional development activity (PDA) points to licensed acupuncturists. See below for more information.