Many people suffer from chronic illnesses and immune disorders, which are signs the body’s ability to heal is impaired. Xiao Dao is a new technique, developed by Grand Master Lu after 35 years of clinical practice, to help repair the body’s healing ability in today’s world.
The body is designed to digest what it needs, discard the rest, and process everything it takes in–food, emotions, information, and consciousness. Persistent stress weakens the body’s ability to digest and process, leading to energy depletion and layers upon layers of stagnation.
Xiao Dao peels off these layers and gently guides them out of the body to allow it to come back to balance, digest anything, and regain energy. By eliminating stagnation, each organ can reach its highest potential to function as intended for the body to be in harmony.
This technique deals with a wide range of conditions and can be applied to anyone safely and effectively. Illness on the physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual level is the body’s signal it needs support. Xiao Dao encourages the body to self-heal and show root cause without human intervention through complicated diagnoses.
Grand Master Lu will review common conditions and cases to show how and why Xiao Dao works by strengthening the digestive system’s organ function and relationships. Professionals and health seekers alike will learn innovative concepts. Teachings will encompass food, specific meridian points used in acupressure or acupuncture, herbal formulas, and energy practices to stimulate the body’s energy and natural healing capabilities.
A simple yet transformative approach, Xiao Dao:
- Supports an individual’s healing process
- Eliminates the human error of misdiagnosis
- Enhances the body’s organ function naturally
- Allows the body to begin showing the root cause behind a condition
- Helps each organ reach its highest purpose
- Enhances relationships as seen through the Five Element Framework
- Brings back the body’s natural healing ability without mind
- Provides the requirement for healing to happen
- Looks at interrelationships instead of illness and disease
- Follows Natural Law
- Applies to any complicated illness
Xiao Dao arises from ancient principles and theories applied and refined over thousands of years and kept true to the Laws of Nature by masters chosen to preserve and carry forward a spiritual healing lineage. The spirit and intelligence behind Xiao Dao combine Taoist philosophy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and modern physics.